Friday, March 15, 2013

Mohini PROFILE



Name: Mohini 
Sex: Female
ABOUT MOHINI:
Mohini is an Indian actress who has acted in South Indian films, mainly in Tamil and Malayalam.She married Bharath four years before and has a 2 year old son. Even though, she took a break from movies for 2 years after her marriage, she is now acting in several South Indian Movies.

FILMOGRAPHY
2011 - Collector  ( Malayalam ) 
  2011 - Bannada Kode  ( Kannada ) 
  2008 - Innathe Chinthavishayam  ( Malayalam ) 
  2006 - Chacko Randaman  ( Malayalam ) 
  2006 - Ammathottil  ( Malayalam ) 
  2004 - Vesham  ( Malayalam ) 
  1999 - Pranayanilaavu  ( Malayalam ) 
  1999 - Pattabhishekam  ( Malayalam ) 
  1998 - Oru Maravathoor Kanavu  ( Malayalam ) 
  1998 - Ayushman Bhava  ( Malayalam ) 
  1998 - Punjabihouse  ( Malayalam ) 
  1998 - Meenakshi Kalyanam  ( Malayalam ) 
  1997 - Ullasappoonkattu  ( Malayalam ) 
  1997 - Mayaponman  ( Malayalam ) 
  1996 - Ee Puzhayum Kadannu  ( Malayalam ) 
  1994 - Pudhiya Mannargal  ( Tamil ) 
  1992 - Detective Naarada  ( Telugu ) 
  1992 - Nadodi  ( Malayalam ) 
  1992 - Chinna Marumagal  ( Tamil ) 
  1992 - Nadodi Paattukkaran  ( Tamil ) 
  1991 - Eeramana Rojavae  ( Tamil ) 
  1991 - Aditya 369  ( Telugu ) 
****************************************************
Mohini Biography
Name
Mohini
Date of Birth

Mother Tongue
Malayalam
First Movie

Hi,

From a Bharathnatiyam dancing background,
 I entered the tinsel world at the 
age of 13. I was launched by Mr.K.R in 
"Eramana Rojave" which was a runaway success.
 I've done over 60 films to date covering 
Tamil, Hindi, Telugu, Kanada and Malayalam.
 I found my right groove in Malayalam Movies 
where I was accepted warmly and grew in
popularity interesting and diverse roles. 
Right now, I have taken a break from the 
camera temporarily after I had the knot
 with Bharath two years back. We have 
an adorable son aged one Aniruddha. 
Bharth who, is from a totally different
 background (he is a corporate executive) 
and I met and before we could term it 
a real love marriage. Our folks seated 
it and got us married in style. I am 
keeping busy doing a computer course 
and making a comeback in the small 
screen to start with and of course
 my little son takes most of my time which I enjoy.



0 கருத்துரைகள்:

00000




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

 

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.