Thursday, March 14, 2013

Oviya PROFILE

Real name? Helen

Born on? 29th April

Native place? Trichur

Family? Father Nelson and mother Jhansi

First cinema? Apporva in Malayalam and Kazhavani in Tamil

Cinema in hand? Muthuku Muthaga, Amara and a Kannada film

Character? I am a free bird

On becoming an actress? My dream comes true.

Irritations? People who clandestinely shoot my photo in their cell phone

Dress? Dresses are my life

Pet? Pug (like my brother)

Glamour? My eyes

Favourite song? The song I hum in the bathroom

Philosophy? Be happy

****************************************




Oviya

Oviya is Malayalam actress, she is acting South Indian movies like Tamil & Malayalam.

Working Field : Actress

Debut Film : Apoorva

Biography

Her orginal name is "Helen Nelson"
Filmography
2011 - Daandiga  ( Kannada ) 
  2011 - Vengai  ( Tamil ) 
  2010 - Manmadhan Ambu  ( Tamil ) 
  2010 - Kalavani  ( Tamil ) 





0 கருத்துரைகள்:

00000




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

 

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.